Thursday 4 September 2014

Tuckerised in Qualia Nous



"A literary blend of science fiction and horror, Qualia Nous contains short stories, novelettes, and poetry from established authors and newcomers from around the world. Featuring the imaginations of Stephen King, Gene O'Neill, William F. Nolan, John Everson, Lucy A. Snyder, Thomas F. Monteleone, Elizabeth Massie, Gary A. Braunbeck, and many others."


I'm thrilled to be in this book. Not because I've sold them a story. But because Lucy N. Snyder has tuckerized me (used my name as one of the characters in her story). That means I could say that I'm in a book with Stephen King! Sort of. Not really.

Anyhoo lots of fun. I got tuckerized by responding to a post on Lucy's Facebook, and then getting pulled out of a hat. It pays to be lucky.

Qualia Nous is available on Amazon.com, and as soon as it's available on Amazon.co.uk, you can bet I'll be buying a copy.

Let's make this a thing! Everyone should tuckerize me.

4 comments:

  1. That's a cool thing! One day I'd like to be tuckerized, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tuckerized you. One of my baddies is called Kewin. Just Kewin. Sadly unsold, but it's one of my favourites. It will see print one day.

      Delete
  2. First time I've heard that expression!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should tuckerize me, L. In your next story. Make me memorable!

      Delete