Thursday 18 February 2021

Welcome to the World of Tomorrow

Hello there. I'm glad you found me. 

As we're in lockdown, I've been quite busy this last couple of months. Busy working and publishing. And walking. Quite a lot of walking. 

Here is a list of all my recently published short stories and collections. Future Tales have four scifi stories. They can be read in 1-2 hours. At the moment everything is  exclusive to Amazon. 

As I'm a new self publisher, I'm mad for reviews. Apparently they're the bee's knees and the cat's pyjamas. I've got one already, from someone I don't know. That made me very happy. So if you read a story, do consider leaving me a review. And if you want a free copy for review -- just ask. 


 


  


I love to hear from my readers. Say hello here. Where are you from? I'm in London. Which cover do you like best? And if you fancy, you can join my newsletter to connect with me, hear more about me and and recieve free stories. Sign up here. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment