Monday 2 June 2014

Cover Candy






Time to share some cover candy. Ah, being on the cover. It never gets old. 

Nice to be cover buddies with Mel, who is also a big fan of the British Museum. (Yay! British Museum.)

Mel talks about persistance and spending time with your writing every day in this post. I don't do this. I more or less, write every week day. But I give myself permission to take the weekends off, if I want. But most weekends I do write. Because I love it.

Question for my writer friends: do you write every day?

4 comments:

  1. I think about writing every day, but I don't. My writing group and the W1S1 challenge keep me on track but, not wanting to lay the blame on others, some of my friends and family don't take my writing time seriously. I might just tell them I have an appointment next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, L. I think that's entirely reasonable. Maybe even say that you've set an hour or two aside for writing. They'll adjust, I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. If I can. Which I can't always...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Bloody family and friends and work, always getting in the way. Sheesh!

      Delete