Now available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
I've got three stories in the Dark Expanse: Surviving the Collapse anthology: 'Jump', 'Betrayal, Clear as Kanazi Glass' and my personal favourite: 'They Cannot Scare Me With Their Empty Places'
I'm pleased to be sharing the table of contents these writers:
- “Castles in the Sky”” by Nancy Fulda
- “Dominoes Falling” by Alex Shvartsman
- “The Ten Suns” by Ken Liu
- “Betrayal, Clear as Kanzai Glass” by Deborah Walker
- “The Price of Escape” by David Walton
- “Hellfire Unleashed” by Simon Kewin
- “Breaking Down” by Michael Haynes
- “They Cannot Scare Me With Their Empty Spaces” by Deborah Walker
- “A Small and Secret Freedom” by Matt Mikalatos
- “Lightspeed Back to You” by David Wayne
- “Escape from Planet Error” by Michael Greenhut
- “Jump” by Deborah Walker
- “Loud for All the Stars to Hear” by Alex Kane
- “To Soar on Winds of War” by David Wayne
- “Fires of Night” by Alvaro Zinos-Amaro
- “Gorlack the Destroyer’s All You Can Eat Adventure” by Robert L. Russell
- “Ghost Ship” by Nancy Fulda
- “The Shadow Conspiracy” by Nancy Fulda
The Dark Expanse is an online RPG game:
Dark Expanse© is a free-to-play, real-time, massive multi-player online strategy game of galactic conquest. Local commanders develop their resources, improve their planets, colonize new worlds, research new technologies and build space fleets while defending their territory and conquering enemy worlds. Choose your friends and allies carefully because mutual offensive, defensive and navigational capabilities can be achieved through combining forces with other commanders.
I and some other fine authors have been writing stories set in the shared world. This anthology collects some of those stories.