Tuesday 9 July 2013

2013 storySouth Million Writers Award

For a writer I have a shockingly bad memory. What were the best stories published online in 2012?

Because the 2013 storySouth Million Writers Award is open to nominations.  This award is open to any story over 1000 words first published online in an editor selected publication. Anyone can nominate.

My story, 'Drink Deep and Long the Circean Poison published in ARC is eligible. And I loved Helena Bell's 'Robot.' 


I'd like more recommendations, (oh and do self-nominate). What you got?


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My memory is shockingly bad, too. 2012? I distantly recall it. I'm going to leaf through my notes and lists, though, to see what might be eligible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Didn't know about this post till Milo mentioned it. Stupid Blogger. I recall a decent chunk of the stories I've read last year, usually the ones that stood out to me in some way. Though there's a good many that went in one eye and out the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked "Captain Clone"! Might have to nominate that one...

    ReplyDelete