I rather enjoy subbing, searching duotrope, reading online stories, maybe making a few edits to my stories. After around two hours, I'd managed five. They take longer than you think.
- Where Are We Going speculative themed antholgy closes 31/5
- Murky Depths -- dark speculative fiction
- Untied Shoelaces of the Mind Anthology -- accepts reprints and multiple subs
- 2nd sub to Untied Shoelaces
- Space Squid accepts reprints if they're awesome
Here we go, a few more:
- Dunsteef Audio Fiction Magazine take reprints
- Cosmass Infinites an audio venue that takes reprints
- Spinetinglers -- just one more to go.
- Aofie's Kiss
6pm, and I've got my second wind. Ten subs in a day is great, but fifteen would be even funnier. I should be packing, but packing's boring and subbing is fun-- onwards: